Thanks to Paul O’Brien and Alex Arrowsmith for joining us this week! Check out the episode above, or download it right here!
- The role of the sound engineer in live music
- What does a typical day for a sound person look like?
- Can doing sound for an artist you love ruin that artist for you?
- What are some of the most memorable – good or bad – moments of the job?
- What advice could we give to people who want to learn to be sound engineers, or bands looking to make their live shows sound better?
- Robert DeLong – “Global Concepts”
- Alex Arrowsmith – “Kill Me One More Time”
- Slowdive – “Here She Comes”
- Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention – “Trouble Every Day”