Thanks to Francis Storr for joining us this week! You can listen above, or download the episode right here.
- “Bloated Corpses”: Bands that have become increasingly unrecognizable as they’ve gone on
- How do some bands become so far removed from the band they were when they started?
- If you replace enough members of the band, are they the same band anymore? What happens when you replace or remove a key member?
- What drives these bands to continue to make music?
- Is it right to feel like you’ve been let down or insulted when a band you loves continues past their prime?
- D’Angelo – “Sugah Daddy”
- Metallica – “Enter Sandman”
- Dum Dum Girls – “Rimbaud Eyes”
- Saves the Day – “Shoulder to the Wheel”
- Coming Soon!