Thanks to Matt Slessler for joining us on this week’s show! You can check it out above, or download it right here!
- Project Pabst!
- How did the Project Pabst festival begin?
- What goes into the booking of the festival? What the process look like from start to finish?
- What could have been done differently the first year?
- What does the festival’s future look like?
- Maurice Jarre – “Lara’s Theme” (From Doctor Zhivago)
- The Buzzcocks – “Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn’t’ve)”
- Blondie – “Hanging on the Telephone”
- Keiichi Suzuki – “Smiles & Tears” (From Earthbound)