BIG thanks to Josh Kennedy (aka Thunder Comb) for joining us this week, and contributing music to the episode! You can listen above, and download the episode right here.
- Music biographies (and other books about music)
- What pushes us to want to read about the bands and musicians we love?
- Are books about bands better when written by the musician, or by an outside source?
- How much detail is too much? Do we need to know absolutely everything about the musicians?
- Which ones are our favorites? Which ones are our least favorites?
- Cream – “White Room”
- Father John Misty – “I’m Writing a Novel”
- The Undertones – “Teenage Kicks”
- Exuma – “Obeah Obeah”