- Music magazines (and the future of music journalism)
- Who are some of the biggest names in this field?
- Are music magazines still relevant?
- Is digital media the way of the future? Or is a physical item still better?
- What is the role of the music critic today?
- Do music writers still have the same power they used to?
- A tribute to Robin Williams: clips from Good Morning Vietnam and Dead Poets Society
- Dr. Hook – “Cover of the Rolling Stone”
- Bob Dylan – “My Back Pages”
- Robin Williams in Aladdin – “A Friend Like Me”