Thanks to Mo Troper and Mayhaw Hoons for joining us this week! You can listen above, or download the episode right here.
AND, as an added bonus, you can watch Mo and Mayhaw’s Apartment Story right here:
- Power Pop and Bubblegum Pop
- Where do these genres start? How do they relate to each other?
- How did our guests get into these genres?
- Are there any bands today making this kind of music?
- Father John Misty – “Chateau Lobby 4 (in C for Two Virgins)”
- The Shivvers – “Teen Line”
- Big Star – “September Gurls”
- Bjork – “Quicksand”