A quick note: As you can hear from our disclaimer, this week’s episode was partially lost due to a malfunction with our recording device. We apologize for this! Please enjoy the discussion that was not lost!
Big thanks to Bob Ham for joining us this week! You can listen to the episode above, or download it right here.
- Unreleased albums
- What defines an “unreleased” album? Does an album still fall under this category if it is eventually released?
- What long-awaited albums are we still hopeful for?
- What are some albums that were never created as planned, or were never released, that we want to hear the most?
- Why is the idea of the unreleased album so appealing?
- HEALTH – “New Coke”
- Beach Boys – “Vega-Tables”
- Liturgy – “Quetzalcoatl”
- Blur – “Lonesome Street”