Thanks to Gina Altamura and Ingrid Renan for joining us this week! You can listen above, and download the episode here.
- Band management!
- Where did our guests come from, prior to becoming band managers?
- When did they get into their current roles?
- What are some of the downsides with working with bands in a close capacity?
- What advice can be given to anybody looking to get into the role of band management?
- Shabazz Palaces – “They Come In Gold“
- Shy Girls – “Still Not Falling“
- Throwing Muses – “Not Too Soon“
- The Rolling Stones – “As Tears Go By“